Gold Star Mini Storage is located just off Melby Rd., west of the new 53 bypass.
Month to month.
Our phone number is 715.831.5388; you can call our answering service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will call our manager who will then contact you as soon as possible.
No, we prorate the first months rent so that you will be charged for the number of days that you occupy the unit during that month.
Yes, we ask that you provide a deposit that is equivalent to your first months rent. It will be returned to you in full if your unit is in good order when you are through with it.
Rent is due on the first of each month.
Yes, we will send you an invoice each month, but if for any reason you do not receive an invoice, you are still responsible for paying your rent on time.
You can make the check out to Gold Star Mini Storage and mail the check to
P.O. Box 1245
Eau Claire, WI 54702.
You will need to bring a valid drivers license.
Yes, we provide a lock for you to use, but it must be returned when you no longer occupy the unit.
Yes, you must give Gold Star a 30 day written notice before you can move out.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Drugs & drug paraphenalia
- Any items deemed inappropriate by manager
- Any items that detrimentally affect other tenants or facility
- Playing musical instruments
- Working in unit – this includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Use any electrical appliances
- Alter the unit including painting, hanging shelves, cutting or drilling
- No nails or screws in walls/studs
- Place plastic or old sheets on the floor to create a barrier between your belongings and the floor.
- Place more frequently used items in close proximity to the door.
- Create an aisle in the middle of your unit if you need to access all items frequently.
- Place valuables at the rear of the storage unit.
- Do not store food or pet food.
- Use plastic covers to protect against dust.
- Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier ones.
- Store long things vertically.
- Store glass and mirrors between mattresses.
- Group like items as much as possible.